Leeson Media LLC believes in providing equal opportunity based on a person’s ability to contribute to the needs and mission of our company. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Our employees and applicants have equal opportunity for employment, training, and promotion. See below for current employment opportunities with Leeson Media LLC.
|Traffic Director||Country 103.9 WRBI has an immediate opening for a Traffic Director.
Description: We are looking for a Full-Time Traffic Director to manage the daily preparation and maintenance of on-air logs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Daily use of Natural Log software to schedule inventory in order to maximize station revenue on high demand stations in sell out situations
• Data and order entry
• Scheduling ad copy
• Posting of daily commercial logs
• Preparation and maintenance of reports
• Weekly affidavit processing of network and syndicated programming
• Innovative problem solving and decision-making skills used to achieve station revenue goals
• Dependable, responsible, excellent attention to detail, superior organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office products
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines with minimal supervision
• Analytical skills, professional demeanor, proven ability to multi-task amid interruptions
|Part-Time Radio Board Operator||The Radio Board Operator will operate the audio controls for radio - running both syndicated and local programming. The operator will be producing local sports programming, making sure that commercials run at their scheduled times. This position requires flexibility as nights, weekends, and holidays may be required.
Duties include operating audio controls and digital computer cart system.
Making sure all commercial and promotional elements air as scheduled.
Experience with audio editing, music formats and network operations preferred but not required.
Computer knowledge a plus.
|Internship||WRBI has multiple Internship opportunities available. If you would like to pursue this opportunity please submit your resume/cover letter.|
Submit your application with resume in person to our studio at
133 S Main St
Batesville, IN 47006
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to
PO Box 201
Batesville, IN 47006