- Reed on MLB Pipeline's Prospect Team of the Week
MLBPipeline.com's Prospect Team of the Week honors the best performances from the previous seven days. Any player currently on an organization Top 30 Prospects list on our Prospect Watch is eligi …
- Great Scott! Schebler delivers to end Reds' slide
The Reds took a two-run lead in the sixth inning Sunday afternoon and lost it in the seventh. They pulled ahead again in the eighth and let the Pirates tie it up, then they repeated the cycle again in …
- Iglesias to DL with right shoulder impingement
The Reds placed right-hander Raisel Iglesias on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Tuesday, with an impingement in his right shoulder.
- On short notice, Adleman dazzles in debut
Right-hander Tim Adleman was pitching on short notice, but gave the Reds a strong spot start in place of right-hander Raisel Iglesias on Sunday afternoon at PNC Park.
- Cozart day to day with right knee tendinitis
Reds shortstop Zack Cozart left Sunday's 6-5, 11-inning win over the Pirates in the eighth inning with tendinitis in his right knee and is day to day.
- Reds' Reed rolls with gem for Triple-A Louisville
Cody Reed, No. 63 on the Top 100, was dominant in his third start for Triple-A Louisville on Sunday, firing seven innings of one-hit ball to pace the Bats in a shutout against Durham, 3-0.
- Reds held to one run in 6th straight loss
Behind Francisco Liriano's longest start of the season, the Pirates extended their winning streak to six games and finished April with a 5-1 victory over the Reds on Saturday night at PNC Park.
- Improvement, but another loss for Simon
Alfredo Simon pitched a little better on Saturday night than he has in recent outings, surrendering three runs in four-plus innings in a 5-1 loss to the Pirates at PNC Park.
- Phillips makes insane behind-the-back flip, dabs on everyone
Dat Dude punctuates behind-the-back flip with dab
- Reds playing 'wait and see' with DeSclafani
Anthony DeSclafani turned in an impressive performance on Friday night, going five innings in a rehab game with Class A Dayton, but he is still not ready to return to the Reds' rotation
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
Joe DiMaggio amassed a 56-game hitting streak 75 years ago. Top that in Beat the Streak, and $5.6 million is yours.
- Solid Straily, late offense not enough vs. Bucs
Backed by home runs from Josh Harrison and Matt Joyce, right-hander Juan Nicasio delivered the Pirates' finest start of the season in a 4-1 win over the Reds on Friday night at PNC Park.
- Reds glad to have Bruce, Phillips back in lineup
The Reds got two big pieces in their lineup back in a 4-1 loss to the Pirates at PNC Park on Friday night.
- Winker, Peraza among top prospect performers Thursday
With Jameson Taillon's impressive start to the 2016 season, you would never suspect that he hadn't pitched competitively since '13. The Pirates' No. 4 prospect (No. 51 overall) imp …
- Reinforcements coming to Reds' rotation
A cavalry of sorts is on the way to bring help to the Reds' beleaguered pitching staff. Homer Bailey, Anthony DeSclafani and John Lamb are all nearing the end of their stints on the disabled list …