- Less than 5 days left to cast your All-Star vote
Help pick who will be in the lineups in San Diego on July 12. Cast your Esurance MLB All-Star Ballot up to 5 times in any 24-hour period.
- Finnegan solid; Reds can't solve Pomeranz in loss
It was a do-it-all type of late afternoon for Padres starter Drew Pomeranz. Not only did the lefty quiet the Reds for seven innings on the mound, but his time at the plate netted a home run and RBI si …
- Brandon Finnegan had himself quite the first inning
Brandon Finnegan had himself quite the first inning
- Finnegan becoming bad-luck pitcher for Reds
It appears left-handed starter Brandon Finnegan is that guy this season for the Reds. Cincinnati has been shut out by its opponent six times, with Finnegan being on the mound for four of them.
- Hit King Rose inducted into Reds Hall of Fame
Pete Rose, his gaze locked on the near sellout crowd that had packed Great American Ball Park on Saturday afternoon, appeared both happy and, for brief moments, overwhelmed, during the induction cerem …
- DeSclafani toes rubber in finale against Padres
In Sunday's series finale, the Reds will pitch a guy with ace-like numbers against a Padres pitcher clinging to his spot in the rotation.
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
Joe DiMaggio amassed a 56-game hitting streak 75 years ago. Top that in Beat the Streak, and $5.6 million is yours.
- 2016 Draft: Signing and bonus tracker
Stay up to date on all the 2016 Draft signings as they happen with MLB Pipeline's signing and bonus tracker — a complete breakdown of which picks from the first 10 rounds have agreed to terms, a …
- Reed struggles; Reds can't keep up with Padres in loss
As Cincinnati celebrated the 40th anniversary of the 1976 World Series-winning Reds, the Padres dealt the current edition of the club four homers — including two by Melvin Upton Jr. — and scored in …
- Price maintains confidence in Reed after loss
Since he was acquired by the Reds last summer from the Royals in the Johnny Cueto trade, left-hander Cody Reed's arrival has been eagerly anticipated.
- Big Red Machine honored for 40th anniversary
Were the 1975-76 Reds the greatest teams of all-time? That is debatable, but where these teams fit into Cincinnati sports history is not.
- Peraza to get extended spell in bigs with Reds
Jose Peraza is the No. 5 ranked prospect in the Reds organization and No. 63 overall according to MLBPipeline.com. The 22-year-old can play shortstop, second base, center field, and he recently added …
- Duvall's 21st jack isn't enough to deck Padres
Facing a Reds bullpen susceptible to the home-run ball, Derek Norris' three-run shot in a four-run sixth helped lift the Padres to a 7-4 victory on Thursday night at Great American Ball Park.
- Sparks among top prospect performers Thursday
Jose Berrios was absolutely dominant in Triple-A Rochester's 2-0 win over Columbus. Berrios (Twins' No. 1) is the No. 15 overall prospect, and after his electric outing, it's very clear …
- Reds' bullpen bitten again by home-run ball
Home runs yielded by relievers are especially hurting the Reds. On Thursday, it was JC Ramirez who gave up Derek Norris' three-run homer for the go-ahead runs in the sixth inning of a 7-4 loss to …