- Reds' pair among top prospect performers Thursday
A look at the best performances from top prospects on Thursday.
- Votto trying to get up to speed on changeups
For years, Reds first baseman Joey Votto seemed to be a hitter with few weaknesses. This season, not only have opposing pitchers found his shortcomings, they've exploited them.
- Reds look to end 10-game slide in Milwaukee
The Reds will try to snap their 10-game losing streak on Friday night when two young pitchers square off in Milwaukee. Cincinnati's John Lamb eyes his first win of the season, while the Brewers …
- Straily separating himself as staff ace
Reds manager Bryan Price deemed Dan Straily the team's best starting pitcher after Wednesday night's 3-1 loss at Dodger Stadium.
- Straily can't put brakes on Reds' skid
Behind Scott Kazmir's 12 strikeouts, the Dodgers continued their dominance of the Reds, completing a three-game sweep with a 3-1 victory at Dodger Stadium on Wednesday night. The loss was Cincinn …
- Watch Brandon Phillips' son blow a kiss to his dad
Watch Brandon Phillips' son blow a kiss to his dad
- Cozart isn't letting repaired knee get in his way
Reds shortstop Zack Cozart might be performing as well as anyone could reasonably expect from a player in his first year back from right knee surgery, but that doesn't mean he isn't still fe …
- Offense stymied in loss to Dodgers
Mike Bolsinger rejoined the Dodgers' rotation Tuesday with a strong outing against the Reds, limiting Cincinnati to two runs as his club won, 8-2, at Dodger Stadium, extending the Reds' losi …
- Trio of errors lead to two unearned runs
It's difficult to find a stat more disheartening than nine straight losses, but a total of six errors in a two-game span might just do it for the Reds.
- Wright settles in after anxious first inning
On a night where very little worked for the Reds in an 8-2 loss to the Dodgers, a player who started the year as a Double-A reliever provided an unexpected silver lining.
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
Joe DiMaggio amassed a 56-game hitting streak 75 years ago. Top that in Beat the Streak, and $5.6 million is yours.
- Selsky made impression during brief call-up
The Reds optioned outfielder Steve Selsky to Triple-A Louisville in order to clear 25-man roster room for Tuesday's starter, Daniel Wright.
- Finnegan picks wrong night for career-best start
Against any other pitcher, Brandon Finnegan might have been able to enjoy the best start of his career. The Reds' lefty threw his first big league complete game and only allowed one run, but the …
- Finnegan drops duel with Kershaw in LA
Clayton Kershaw dominated again Monday night at Dodger Stadium, firing a two-hit shutout in a 1-0 Dodgers win over the Reds, whose losing streak reached eight.
- Reds trade right-hander Romero to Orioles
The Reds traded Minor League pitcher Franderlyn Romero to the Orioles in exchange for two international signing bonus slots.