(Decatur County, IN) – The Decatur County Community Foundation is thanking donors for making it possible to award a total of $100,000 in large grants for the first cycle of 2023.
The large grant recipients are:
- Lifeline Wesleyan Church – Hands of Hope Food Pantry Equipment
- Sardinia Baptist Church – Playground Equipment
- Decatur County Court Services – Wellness Court
- Youth to Yellowstone – Scholarships for Attendees and New Tents
- Kids Discovery Factory – Mobile School Outreach Dedicated Vehicle
- Greensburg Youth Football – Upgrades for Player Safety
- Decatur Co. Community Schools – Intentional Neuroplasticity
- Decatur County Tiger Sharks – Building Confident Youth Through Swimming
- Main Street Greensburg – Farmers Market/Kid Coupons/ SNAP, WIC Matching
The Foundation would also like to thank those who serve on the Large Grants Committee for taking the time to review the applications and complete site visits.
The second grant cycle is already in process with letters of intent for the third cycle due Friday, September 8.