The Lady Twisters headed to Milan to take on the Indians on Monday, May 3rd. After being swept for the first time over the weekend, the Twisters did some sweeping themselves as they beat Milan 5-0. The real story of the night was that senior Mia Keller (OA) took on sister, Margot Keller (Milan) in a singles match. Below are the results:
1. Teresa Wanstrath (OA) defeated Maitri Patel (Milan) 6-0, 6-2
2. Mimi Wilder (OA) defeated Karley Bushhorn (Milan) 6-0, 6-1
3. Alyssa Wanstrath (OA) defeated Ava Honnert (Milan) 6-0, 6-1
1. Emma Back/Evelyn Storms (OA) defeated Riley Clark/Delaney Bushhorn (Milan) 6-0, 6-1
2. Mary Hunter/Isabel Price (OA) defeated Ariel Haessig/Alyssa Phelps (Milan) 6-0, 6-1
Evie Vanderpohl/Kloie Lehman (OA) defeated Isabel Kurmen/Juliegh Haffey 8-4
Ellie Knechy/Kayla Walke (Milan) defeated Jordan Hardig/Lana Lischkge (OA) 8-2
Mia Keller (OA) defeated Margot Keller (Milan) 6-2
The Twisters improve their record to 10-1 on the season and look to improve on that record as they host the Wildcats of Franklin County on Wednesday, May 5th. The start time is 5:45 for that match.
Courtesy of Twisters AD Patrick Kolks.