The Cincinnati Reds are excited to announce a limited number of single-game tickets for the 2021 season at Great American Ball Park will go on sale Wednesday, March 17 at 9 a.m. exclusively at reds.com. This public on sale excludes Opening Day.
The ticket windows at Great American Ball Park will open the following day on Thursday, March 18 at 9 a.m.
Tickets purchased for the 2021 season will be issued digitally via the MLB Ballpark app to allow contactless entry, including those purchased at the ticket windows.
Pre-Sale Purchase Opportunities
Reds Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to purchase single-game tickets in advance of the public on sale, beginning on Monday, March 15.
Fans with paid ticket vouchers or account credit from 2020 will be able to purchase single-game tickets in advance of the public on sale, beginning on Tuesday, March 16.
2021 Single Game Tickets – Important Dates
• March 15: Season Ticket Member single game on sale – ONLINE ONLY
• March 16: 2020 paid vouchers or account credit single game on sale – ONLINE ONLY
General Public On Sale
• March 17: General public single game on sale – ONLINE ONLY
• March 18: Great American Ball Park ticket windows open at 9 a.m.
In addition to contactless entry via digital tickets, health and safety measures that fans should expect when visiting Great American Ball Park include:
• Masks are mandatory for all fans and should properly cover the nose and mouth unless eating or drinking in the seat
• Socially distanced pod-style seating for up to six per group to safely distance fans six feet apart while watching the game
• Contactless and cashless forms of payment at concessions and merchandise stands
• New bag policy prohibiting backpacks
For the full list of safety protocols and ballpark policies, please visit reds.com/GuestGuide.