“Centerville always hosts a fun and competitive meet for us,” said Bulldogs Coach Greg McMullen, head coach of the Batesville Bulldogs. “We love coming up here and racing against our fellow Bulldogs.”
The Lady Bulldogs had a successful meet earning overall wins in the 100 Fly (jr. Maria Lopez) and 100 Free (sr. Paige Oldham). Within the double-dual format, the Lady Bulldogs were also able to snag some additional wins in a variety of events.
The Bulldogs rallied to win six of the 11 contested races but still fell short, joining the Lady Bulldogs in splitting the decision.
Ethan Brewer led the way with overall wins in both the 50 Free and 100 Fly while Sean Callahan and Benjamin Moster won the 100 Free and 100 Backstroke, respectively.
“Our teams continue to show improvement and resiliency. We’re continuing to work hard and have entered our second phase of the training cycle which will ramp up as we head towards some of our hardest training we’ll do over the holiday break.”
- 200 Medley Relay — S. Callahan, B. Moster, E. Brewer, D. VanSickle
- Brewer — 50 Free, 100 Fly
- Callahan — 100 Free
- Moster — 100 Back (PR)
- 400 Free Relay — Brewer, Callahan, Moster, VanSickle
- Maria Lopez — 100 Fly
- Paige Oldham — 100 Free (PR)
- Men’s PRs: Benjamin Moster 500 Free, 100 Backstroke
- Women’s PRs: Jennifer Dodge 100 Free; Alyssa Linville, 50 & 100 Free; Ava Obermeyer 100 Free; Paige Oldham 100 Free; Claire Sunderman 100 Back; Kali Wickersham 500 Free
- The Lady Bulldogs will return to full strength for the first time this season heading into the Madison Invitational
Full Meet Results available via SwimCloud: https://www.swimcloud.com/results/184683/