Greensburg, In. — For the first time since 2008, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is offering a Leadership development program, Lead 2.019.
This “next version” of the local leadership development promises to ignite valuable opportunities with more than simple classroom learning, a fact recognized in the LEAD acronym:
The program is built on interaction and experiential learning that will prepare class members for outcomes with immediate and long-lasting impact. By tailoring the program to the community and class we have ensured the participants find it to be centered in each of the following:
- Learner Outcomes
- Knowledge Base Expansion
- Assessment and Evaluation Review
- Community Impact
Participation in this valuable program, comprising over 40 hours of instructional time, promises to improve networks through its team-oriented and project-based approach which will advance interaction with the community and its leadership. The sessions are certain to provide a return on investment that will last for many years.
Lead 2.019 Benefits for Attendees:
- Transferable, leadership and project management skills
- Personal Growth
- Increased self awareness
- Comprehensive understanding of community needs and opportunities
- Enhanced ability to navigate community structure
- Increased interaction and networking with community leaders
- Emerging skills and relationships