OSGOOD, Ind. — Sunday evening, Miss Ripley County 2017 was crowned at the Damm Theatre in Osgood.
Hanna Speer, 18, was crowned 2017 Queen by Miss Ripley County 2016 Carah Beck.
Hanna competed against 13 other girls vying for the crown.
Other members of Speer’s Court are as follows:
- Miss Congeniality: Sierra Kern
- 4th Runner Up: Whitney Winters
- 3rd Runner Up: Annalynne Doll
- 2nd Runner Up: Alyssa Brinkman
- 1st Runner Up: Kendall Viel
Others competing include: Hannah Richter, Baylee Dwenger, Brooke Heaton, Morgan Meyer, Taylor Heaton, Nicolette Eckstein, Darianne Rennekamp, and Lacy Engelking.
The theme for the evening was Midnight Masquerade.