Area business leaders gathered together during the Ripley County Chamber of Commerce 17th Annual Business Recognition Luncheon on Wednesday.
Several local businesses were recognized during the lunch at the Southeastern Indiana REMC Training Center in Osgood.
The Business of the Year Recipient was awarded to Rolling Pin Catering. The Versailles business is owned by Scott and Amy Meisberger, and provides catering around the region for events.
There were fifteen new businesses recognized during the luncheon:
- “Been There” K-9 Bed Bug Detection Services- Osgood
- Britt’s Babycakes- Osgood
- DB Tire and Auto Sales, LLC – Milan
- Eastside Auto – Dillsboro
- Hometown Grill – Milan
- Innovative Health Solutions – Versailles
- John E. Retzner Oil Company – Versailles
- Just Right Flowers – Osgood
- Park & Elm Investment Advisors – Osgood
- River Valley Financial Bank – Osgood
- Tangerine Tambourine – Milan
- Tapatio’s Mexican Restaurant – Versailles
- The Saint Florian – Osgood
- Turkey Creek Plumbing – Dillsboro
- Tyson Activity Center – Versailles