- Death Toll in Taiwan Quake Rises to 109
The death toll in a powerful earthquake that struck Taiwan's oldest city of Tainan a week ago rose to 109 on Saturday with an estimated nine people missing.
- Lamar Odom Makes First Public Appearance Since Overdose
Former NBA player Lamar Odom attended Kanye West's album launch in New York.
- Albright: I Didn't Mean to Insult Women Supporting Sanders
The former Secretary of State said, "One might assume I know better than to tell a large number of women to go to hell," in a New York Times op-ed.
- 'Finally': Pope Francis Meets Russian Orthodox Leader
The meeting comes nearly 1,000 years after Eastern Orthodoxy split with Rome. They will address the rift between the two branches of Christianity.
- Deaths of 2 Teens at Arizona H.S. Was Murder-Suicide: Cops
One 15-year-old girl fatally shot another and then killed herself at Independence High School in Glendale, police said. A suicide note was found.
- Local Sports
- National News
- National Sports
- Sports Broadcasts
- Team Schedules & Scores
- Coaches Corner
- Huddle Up
- Football Friday Scoreboard
- Indiana U. Hoosiers
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cincinnati Reds
- Closings & Delays
- Dial A Deal
- On the Radio
- About Us