Firefighters Respond To Metamora Chimney Fire

[dfads params='groups=71&ad_class=ads-sponsors-top']

Oldenburg firefighters responded to a blaze near Metamora late Tuesday afternoon.

Eagle Fire Co. Fire Chief Kevin Froehling said the chimney fire occurred at the residence of Bob Gibbs on West Fork Road.

“Fire was an electrical fire that began in the wall near the fireplace,” the fire chief explained.

Froehling noted some smoke damage, however, a quick response limited structural damage to the room the fireplace is located.

No injuries were reported.


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply