- Winker, Trahan among top prospect performers Thursday
Brewers No. 2 prospect Lewis Brinson was among the top prospect performers in the Minors on Thursday.
- Winker among Reds' potential prospect callups
As they are wont to do, the Reds have not telegraphed their plans for September callups. But here is a look at few of the more notable contenders.
- Finnegan aims to follow up gem as Reds hit Arizona
Friday night's matchup between the Reds and D-backs at Chase Field will feature two of the game's most promising young pitchers, with Brandon Finnegan and Braden Shipley taking the mound.
- Reds pick up Adleman, but Rangers strike late
Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre's 2,900th Major League hit was a game-winner on a night Yu Darvish's first career homer stole the show. Beltre's two-out double in the eighth inning …
- Hamilton dazzles with another diving snag
What does Reds center fielder Billy Hamilton do for an encore after making one of the best catches of his career? He goes back to work and takes away another hit with another tremendous defensive effo …
- Cozart takes 'first step' toward return from injury
Reds shortstop Zack Cozart made progress toward getting back in the lineup on Wednesday when he was able to take ground balls on the field and batting practice. Cozart, who has not been in the lineup …
- Reds to attend Tebow showcase
When former NFL and college quarterback Tim Tebow attempts to show that he can play baseball next week, the Reds will be one of several clubs watching.
- Straily proving to be valuable commodity
Heading into the All-Star break, Reds starter Dan Straily was looking like a bargain. Picked up off the waiver wire five days before the start of the regular season, Straily worked his way from the bu …
- Straily shuts down Texas for 6th straight win
Dan Straily, in a tight pitching matchup with left-hander Derek Holland, pitched six scoreless innings and the Reds held on for a 3-0 victory over the Rangers at Great American Ball Park on Tuesday.
- Billy bolt: Grab merits gold-medal glove
Reds center fielder Billy Hamilton has made a lot of fantastic catches this season — often it seems when Dan Straily is pitching. But Hamilton may have topped himself on Tuesday against the Rangers. …
- Reds to host 'Swing For Your Seats' event
The Reds will host the first "Swing For Your Seats" event. Anyone who renews their season tickets or purchases new season tickets will have the opportunity to take three swings at Great Amer …
- Suarez impressing Reds with improved glove
Until this season, Reds third baseman Eugenio Suarez's experience with his position, defensively, was more of a dabbler rather than master craftsman. While his transition from shortstop to third …
- Hamilton laughs, shrugs after latest crazy catch
Hamilton laughs, shrugs after latest crazy catch
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
Joe DiMaggio amassed a 56-game hitting streak 75 years ago. Top that in Beat the Streak, and $5.6 million is yours.
- Reds roughed up by Dodgers in series finale
If the Dodgers' bats came alive in Sunday's win, they were downright perky on Monday. With seven home runs, including four slugged during the top of the fifth inning, Los Angeles took a wild …